Urban Surf is holding a stand up paddleboard race as part of their annual Jetty Jam this year. Here are the deets:
A Board Sports Festival held on Jetty Island in Everett, WA. Sign up today!
– Stand Up Paddle Race around the island (1/2 or Full) * $15 participant fee
– Free Stand Up Paddle Clinic & Demos by Urban Surf – 1pm
Family Friendly Event with Athlete Competitions and Free Intro Clinics
– Skimboard Freestyle Exhibition – 11am-2pm
– Free Skimboard Intro Clinic – 12pm
– Kiteboard Course Racing : NW Cabrinha Race Series * $25 participant fee
– Free Intro to Kiteboarding Clinic by Urban Surf Kiteboarding – 3pm
– Live DJ Beach Beats
– Food Vendors
– Live Music- at the Port Gardner Landing stage next to Lombardi’s Restaurant
– Sat 25th will be main events, and Sunday will be back up day for weather.
Free Ferry Service to and from the island on Sat only. Family friendly event for all ages and abilities. Bring your friends, it will be a fun filled day of board sports play!
Sponsored by:Urban Surf, The City of Everett, The Port of Everett, Everett Parks & Rec, Cabrinha, Naish, North, NPX, Amundson, Starboard, NW Riders, PSKite, NWSkim Tour/ LSskim
More details here!