Just got word that Starboard’s going to be on hand at the Deep Cove Kayak Stand Up Paddleboard race on Tuesday July 29th with a great selection of their boards available for a minimal rental fee.
Boards that will be in attendance include:
- Starboard Drive: More tuned towards surf, but a good flatwater board as well
- Starboard Blend: Great all-round board
- Starboard Big Easy: Solid all-round board for the bigger paddlers
- Starboard Hero: At 9’0 this boards probably not going to win any races, but at 33″ wide it has great stability
- Starboard K15: My personal favorite flatwater specialist board. Takes a bit getting used to with its displacement hull (read tippy), but once you get the hang of it, it’s exceptionally fast and glides forever
- Starboard Pin: Super fast 12’6 flatwater racer, specifically tuned to fit into the stock 12’6 class
- Starboard Cruiser: Great all-round 12’6 board for flatwater, surfs fairly well
- Starboard Whopper: The Hero’s bigger brother, another board that will be fun to play around with (especially in the surf) but not winning any races.
Get there early for the best selection!