Island Longboards is hosting a Paddle Board Wave Clinic on Saturday September 12th, 2009 at Wick Beach.
Here are the details…
So you’ve been paddling around on the flat water, maybe even caught a few waves but want to get to the next level, come join Colin in Tofino for our first Paddle Board Wave Clinic.
Here are a few things we’ll cover –
- Surf Etiquette
- Assessing the wave conditions
- Getting through the waves to the outside
- Catching and riding your first wave
- Reservations on a first come basis, cost $95.00 per person.
- You must have your own board and paddle and be comfortable with your equipment.
- Date: 12 September 2009
- Time: 9am
We’ll meet at Wickaninnish Beach and assess the conditions and make a call on where we’ll spend the morning.
To reserve your spot and more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org